Wednesday 20 May 2009

Deutschland

12 days and I'm off -- to Gremany! And I'm going to be there about a month. I'm living in a family there, and I'm going to school and all. :) I'm quite excited about this, and a bit frightened also.. I have never flew with an airplane before, and now I have to fly from here, Finland, to all the way to Germany, all by myself! I'm going to freak out there in a plane you know?

And now I have a problem. I just can't book the flights to Germany! It doesn't work! I have now already a few days tried to book those but it says error and something else just before the final booking. Now I'm asking some help from one friend of mine..

---

OMG.

No, my friend didn't do anything, but I did! It was almost an accident, I changed something just because I was bored already and it was just a try. And it went on! Oh my gosh I'm so revealed now! Now I have to check all those things on there and voilá! ^^

Yeah, now I just need to receive an e-mail from there and that should be it. But I need sleep. Maybe I can check it tomorrow..

Or maybe I read a little before going to bed, becauuse I'm not that sleepy yet. Because I slept over 2 hours in the afternoon. :D I didn't mean to but I just fell asleep.. Yeah I'll go read a little. I'm reading Dan Browns Angels and Demons- book now. I'm not very far yet but it's good already. :)

Oh yeah and I just watched that 10,000 BC movie. It was.. Well, it was good. Yeah I liked it. But. There was SO many things that you paid attention to by involuntarity. So many mistakes I mean.
I mean, come on. 10,000 BC, and there already was pyramids, horses and soldiers, swords, and people talked English. Okay, I understand that it was easier to do that movie with English, but those other things, and lots of more.. I just laughed to it, it was almost ridiculous. (They used mammoths to build a pyramids, crazy huh? I mean, mammoths in EGYPT? in desert with that kind of fur? Oh my..) It was a good movie, but some things just made me wonder "whatta heck? What did they think when they did this movie?" :D

Well, now I saw it and.. Yeah. :D Now I'm offffffff....... To read and then to sleep. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment