Monday 25 May 2009

holy s**t

Argh. I didn't get that e-mail what I was waiting for last time. And now I really don't know how I can get those tickets. I have a week! Only a week. Omg thi is horrible.

Okay, then to the other things. I have an exam-week now in school, tomorrow I have my English exam, and on Wednesday I have psykology. And that's that. Then a couple days in school and then it's holiday! Although, I'm going to go to school also the next three weeks, but that's a different thing. On Wednesday I'm going to Jyväskylä, to shopping and seeing my friends for the last time for a month. (Sad, I don't know how I manage without them..) I need to buy shoes. I have so clear vision in my head What kind of shoes I want. Because I already once saw them in Jyväskylä. But then, there wasn't sizes to me. There were only size 37 and bigger, but no 36.. :( I know, I have very small feet.. But I like it that way. :)

Any way, the shoes. THE shoes. They're purple, converse ox, in other words the along of the shoe is low. And, okay I must admit, they're not real converses, but any way. I just love them. But I need sizes. :( I hope so that there's size 36 the day after tomorrow, when I arrive to the town. 8)

And then I need a hoodie. I only have ONE! And it's grey. 8( I want a new one. I NEED a new one. I just need some money..

I'm by the way reading right now that Angels and Demons, (did I mention that before? I think I did..) and it's good! I'm just past neutral. I was jusut thinking that when I go to Jyväskylä in Wednesday, should I go to see that movie in theater? I want to go watch it, but I don't know yet will I finish that book before, so I don't know would it be a good idea to go to watch it.. 'Cause I am quite far with that book already. Will I spoil the idea by watching the movie, because then I know how the book will end? I don't know yet.. :/ I need to think about it.

Maybe I should go continue the reading, because then I might be able to read it on time, and go to watch that movie.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment