Saturday 30 May 2009

Holiday

HURRAY, our holiday started today! ^^ And I even got stipend! 40€ for studying German. :D How ironic, I'm going to German this summer, my exam went totally so poorly, and the I got stipend. :D Well, I'm happy. No complains.

Okay, latests news. We got the tickets. We needed to activate the visa electron, and that was that. Easy peasy. Well it wasn't UNTIL that, but anyway, now ALL is under control. :) My baggage is half packed already, three days to go! I'm kind of excited. :> Okay, actually, the more I think of it (being ALL alone there, in very different country, so different language, no friends beside me.. D:), the more terrifying I feel! Omg, I really AM going to there.. Somehow I just can't believe it.. And the day is so close! omfg..

Okay. Calm down..

Well then. What else... Oh yeah! I was in the Jyväskylä last wednesday, and I got the shoes. THE shoes. everything went just like I intended. Size 37 is just perfetct size, not too small, but not too big. I also got a hoodie, blue one. :) It was very nice day there, a lot of people and nice warm, windy day.

I was today also in my cousin's graduate celebration, there was quite nice too.. And tomorrow I'm maybe going to picnic with my friends from school, because my friends bigsisters partys left some food, so we're going to eat it. :) And on Monday we're going to Särkänniemi, amusement park! I'm so looking forward to it, I LOVE that place! ^^ And on Tuesday, I'm flying to German. Days are full of activities, and above those, I need to clean my room tomorrow and pack some more and... A lots of doing yeah.. But hey, this is summer. :D

Oh yeah, one more thing! I final the Angels and Demons today, and it was very good! :) Not as good as Da Vinci- Code, (obviously, duh..) but it certainly was good. I don't know what to expect that film anymore, because I can't really understand How they're going to do some of those scenes.. Or how they already made them.. I want to watch it. :D Yeah, it was good book, I liked it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment