Saturday 28 March 2009

me, myself and I

Well well. I'm not sure why I came here, but it felt good idea yesterday.. It may be that I don't use this very often, but we'll see about that..

Should I tell something about myself at first? Okay. I'm a young girl, almost 18 years old, from Finland. I live in a small city, in a small house, with my mom. I kind of like this town, it's peaceful and here is beautiful nature, but I know I won't live here forever.. I will move to some big city, and maybe abroad, England would be nice.. :)

Okay lets continue. I'm 155cm tall, so I'm quite short person.. I have dark brown hair, and green eyes. I also have glasses. Hmm well that's it, that's me. :)

Ugh I'm hungry. I woke up (at Saturday!) at 9 o'clock, because of my mom. She was cleening the house. At first it was just washing machine and some quiet noices, but then she started to vacuum. I tried to sleep but I couldn't any more, so I decided to open my superextracool computer and come here.


Well, maybe I will write a little more next time, 'cause now I'm going to eat something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment